Aller au contenu

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.

Invité gouk

Green tree python again ( juvenile)

Messages recommandés

Well... let's talk english in this post. Our forum becomes multilanguage :D Thank you gouk !

I haven't snakes yet because I prefere lizards and I don't realy like the huge part that snakes takes in 'terrario' (I don't know how to translate 'terrario'... Not so good my english :wink: ) There is so many interesting species !

Probably psychological reason in it :lol::wink:

But, it's true that this snake is absolutely wonderfull. I'll probably try to maintain and reproduce some... one day...

Lien Ă  poster
Invité gouk

lol, in my honnest opinion, this snake wouldnt be the best one for a first snake, because it's so hard to keep it in good conditions for captivity. Indeed the humidity should be high each time of the day and moreover the breeding isnt as easy as cornsnakes.

The whole snake is a 2 months chondropython, and is born from Aru parents; but i'm sure he's gonna be blue when adult...

The only problem is that he refuses to eat by himself, and i have to force-feed him... which means lot of stress for him... and me...

Have fun everybody cya :)

Lien Ă  poster
Invité greg 07

il est vraiment superbe :wink: mais moi je comprend rien a l'anglais :oops: j'aurai du suivre les cours a l'ecole :D

ciao greg 07

Lien Ă  poster

MDR greg :D:wink: Suffit de s'y mettre :idea:

Yes, I know that chondropython are very hard to keep in captivity, but starting with cornsnake doesn't enthusiasm me :? Everybody have it and it's not as much interresting than chondropython. The only thing I don't like in this snake, is that -normaly- I couldn't handle it... But yours seems to accept it. May be it's linked to his feeding problems. Not enough aggressive...

And you say that he would becomes blue :!: :shock: Don't forget to put photos on the board when he start his color change.

See u

Lien Ă  poster
Invité stremer

very nice little snake and good luck for the feeding

ben you can handle it if it's an aru or a sorong during the day

but not as often as a corn snake

the biak are :evil:

Lien Ă  poster

bon, Ok, c'est l'un des plus beaux!!

C'est vrai que les morelia Spilota (Cheyneï/Mc Dowelli) sont également très beau!

D'ailleurs j'en veux bien un en cadeau!! ;o)

Lien Ă  poster

• CrĂ©er...